Non-profit CRM – Technology That Makes The World A Better Place
Every organization strives to make a difference in this world with the products they make and the services they offer. This ethos is magnified when the organization in question is a non-profit. Non-profit organizations are instrumental in bringing across change that directly impacts the lives of people. But what is often overlooked, is how much effort goes behind bringing about this change. Handling projects, undertaking campaigns, organizing events and fundraising initiatives while maintaining engagement with existing subscribers and potential donors is a difficult task. Not only do all these tasks demand the same attention but a single lapse can lead to the loss of a benefactor. The importance of human engagement and transparency cannot be negated in non-profits. Which is why many non-profits are now adopting technology that is helping them streamline internal processes, so they can solely focus on helping those in need.
Why Adopt a Non-Profit CRM?
Despite many non-profits opening up to the idea of using technology, there are many who are skeptical about how best to use existing systems to meet their unique organizational needs. These doubts are not unfounded. The function of non-profits is different from those of other corporations. Which is why your organization needs a solution that brings together all processes relating to donor acquisition, volunteer management, project management and maintaining engagement with existing benefactors. Your non-profit can greatly benefit with the help of a CRM software that is designed and configured to meet the requirements of your organizations.
Non-profits CRM – Channelize Your Efforts Towards Making a Difference.
Your non-profit could be campaigning for a particular cause or could be involved in handling multiple projects. Shortage of resource could mean that you and your team end up juggling multiple tasks on any given day. A non-profit CRM can help you organize key activities and reduce the time you spend on entering data in excel sheets by about 90%. Paramantra’s non-profit CRM offers essential features that help you accelerate the time taken for completion of formalities and receive the requisite funding. Paramantra’s CRM system can easily accommodate the needs of teams, small and large.
The features of our non-profit CRM are designed keeping in mind the key problems your teams face:
- Donor Management – Have you or your team ever found yourself in a situation where you were unable to keep a track of your donors? When data with donor and subscriber details are stored on excel sheets, confusion is bound to occur. A non-profit CRM will help you keep a tab on all details pertaining to donors. You also get automated reminders that help you keep a tab on the follow-ups with individual donors or CSR teams at corporates. This concise overview of data will help you understand your donor base, their inclinations towards specific projects and their engagement with your volunteers.
- Call tracking – Often non-profits don’t invest in a call tracking solution because they believe that their calling activities are not as voluminous as those of larger corporates. But this notion is misplaced because no matter the numbers of calls you make in a day, installing a hotline system will be helpful. Tracking your calls will help you keep a tab on the level of engagement each donor receives. When you track and record your inbound/outbound calls, you can keep a tab on donors that have been contacted and those that haven’t. You can also understand how volunteers are engaging with potential donors and subscribers and suggest improvements in their approach. Remember, for any non-profit, it is the people and their level of interaction that helps donors understand the organization’s credibility.
- Volunteer Management – You may have a team of 50-100 permanent volunteers who spearhead fundraising events, manage temporary volunteers and handle key projects. Since your team is juggling so many activities at once, you could lose track of which volunteer oversees which project. Such confusion can only cause a delay and impact the events you are curating. A non-profit CRM completely removes this problem by auto-allocating volunteers to respective projects and donors. Now you can be clear which volunteer is responsible for which task and the assess the impact of the task assigned to them.
- Sentiment analysis – The one thing that will ease your fund-raising initiatives is how happy the donors are with the work you are doing. You need to know how donors, benefactors, and subscribers engage with the work you do and how receptive they have been to your volunteers. Paramantra’s nonprofit CRM a sentiment analysis feature that provides automatic updates on how each donor/corporate is experiencing your initiatives. Whether they have been responsive over calls/SMS/email or if they are gradually losing interest.
- Integration with digital platforms – Non-profits have gained visibility unlike ever before with the help of digital platforms. Online donations and subscribers are gaining momentum thanks to awareness spread on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Mapping the interest generated through these platforms can help you better gauge what initiatives, campaigns are working for you and those which are not. This is possible with the help of a Non-profit CRM, that will effortlessly bring together all these aspects.
The base of Paramantra’s non-profit CRM is not to replace human connections but to strengthen them. This is especially true for non-profits where the passion and commitment of volunteers is what drives donations and brings in funds. These funds are essential for bringing across impact on the lives of those that are less fortunate. Paramantra non-profit CRM will be your able partner in all your endeavors.
- Automotive CRM (1)
- Call Management System (1)
- Call Tracking Solution (3)
- Co-operative Bank (1)
- CRM for channel partner (1)
- customer support CRM (1)
- Entrepreneur Spotlight (6)
- Financial CRM (2)
- Healthcare CRM (3)
- Management (16)
- Manufacturing CRM (1)
- News and Updates (1)
- Non-profit CRM (1)
- Real Estate CRM (11)
- Retail CRM (1)
- Sales & Marketing Insights (15)
- sales and service CRM (4)
- Sales CRM (17)
- Scripts/Structures/formats (13)
- Success Stories (3)
- target and forecasting (1)
- Tours & Travels CRM (3)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
The Advance 2020 Guide To Real Estate Sales-Paramantra CRM https://t.co/gyOgI8uXFR
The advance 2020 Guide To Real Estate. Software Metrics in the Code Inspector | SAP Blogs https://t.co/LRHHST6vFU, see more https://t.co/Yuv7pj29tD
Check out my personal newspaper on The Tweeted Times https://t.co/5FJtg6eCLo